e-Residency is a transnational digital identity available to anyone in the world interested in administering a location-independent business online. e-Residency enables to use secure and convenient digital services that facilitate credibility and trust online.
Establish a company online
- Start a company 100% online from anywhere in the world
- Access business banking and online payment service providers
- Be the full owner of your company. No local director needed
- Sign and authenticate documents anywhere
- Encrypt and send documents securely. No more scanning and posting!
- Easily declare taxes online
- Continue operating your company online while traveling
- No need to re-establish your company after moving abroad
- Focus on your passion, not paperwork
e-Residency can be applied at https://apply.gov.ee/
You must pick up the card at an Estonian embassy or consulate, or inside Estonia. If you do not have a pick-up location in your country, you can arrange to pick up the card in another country
The state fee for e-Resident digi-ID card is 100 euros.
NB! Please be aware that e-Residency does not confer citizenship, tax residency, residence or right of entry to Estonia or to the European Union. It is not a visa or residence permit. The e-Resident digi-ID card is not a physical identification or a travel document, and does not display a photo.
For more information see: https://e-resident.gov.ee/